Sunday, December 11, 2011

Comel:)

DI sgt 1000x bersyukur (no end to syukur) dgn akhawat yg hebat2 yg dikurniakn Allah yg Maha Hebat utk DI.
Subhanallah, i really don't know if i can face all of dis on my own.
Allah ciptakn those hands yg sanggup tarik menarik balik DI to the right path so none of us wud ever be left behind. this is what i call love :')
wahh..there was one time wen i was sittin in d surau blok, listening to d kulsem given. all i did was hear. but then masyaAllah, it was sumthin like lights entering d surau. Allah sent his army. my beloved friends yang seriusly, those who wud do anythin for Allah. to have Islam back to its rightful place in this world. rsa cm kagum sgt waktu tu.. d surau lit up in their presence. to be sittin in a room with sumone who u know is fighting for the same thing as you, and the bond is strengthened with the love for Him, perghhh..coolness, alhamdulillah.
and Allah never leave me alone too, even during these critical times of holidays. He keeps giving me reminders through them.
the words, the calls, the msgs, all have helped me to push my way through the jahiliyah. its soooo cute wen i receives non-stop msgs from my sis, whom with their thoughts have made me rethink about my steps that i'm taking.
if i go back in time, i wudn't have even dream any of this wud happen to me. my inbox were never full of girls names. heeehee, but now when it has, all i cud say is
ALHAMDULILLAH :)

1 comment: