Saturday, January 30, 2010

Firstly...

Salam to all who read this.
Firstly, i'd like to thank a person who introduced me to blogging. To tell you the truth,I've never thought I would be in to blogging let alone writing any entry. Maybe it's because I don't actually like to write about what's going on inside my mind to people, my opinion on things or how much i hated someone for fearing that he or she might read it and then not talking to me, perhaps for the rest of my life. Lets hope that will not happen.
I'm not a person who writes everything i went through in life everyday but i do write in stuff that i think is important enough for me to remember it for the rest of my life.Of course my diary keeps my secret safe.
Now I understand that a blog could help me by expanding my ideas and i can get people's views on what they think about my opinion. There are lots of topics that I would like to share and hope that I can get help when I need it through other people by blogging. So, here to a start of a new beginning haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment