Sunday, January 31, 2010

Class of 04

Listening to the sound of Kris Allen makes me go back to the wonderful days I have spent as a student in MSJC Taiping. It brings me back some memories...
The most memorable thing for me are my classmates. Through them, I learned the meaning of Love. For almost two years, I learned to be in a new a family. You can't always depend on your mum and dad since you're living so far away from them. So, I tried to fit in with my classmates or I would end up walking everywhere around the school by myself.
It's true. Little by little, I'd started to go off with my classmates most of the time. I remembered whenever I wanted to have a good cry I would climb up the stairs to the top floor of our dormitory and I'd go landing on Wawa's bed. She's a good friend. Nana whom you can share everything with her. And lots more.
The guys aren't half bad. They can be understanding (sometimes a little TOO much-especially when there's girls' problem going on haha) AND annoying but in a good way. We may not agree on some things but in the end we made up and have a good laugh about what happened.
We have practically gone though good and bad weathers together.Well, the boys might not share all their problems with the girls and vice versa but it's ok. It's just glad to know we can count on each other in any kind of problem we're facing.
However, there are times that I wished I would get transferred to another class or someone in my class would be replaced by someone else from another class. I know this sounds cruel but I did felt like that. Now as I looked back, I would swapped any one for anybody else. And I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment