Monday, March 1, 2010

A Friend

I dedicate this post especially to my beloved friend..

Nazirah,
If you were to read this, I want you to know I thank God I've been blessed by your presence in my life. Maybe my journey during these few years back had its ups and down but when you're by my side, it made everything worth while.
I know we've had our moments when we can't stand each other (how I hated those times) but the good times seems to wipe all the sadness I felt when I'm with you. I am truly sorry if I have ever hurt you in any way.
I don't know what the future is like for both of us. will we stay friends? will we be in contact with each other? But I do hope we'll make it through whatever obstacle coming our way. I don't care if all the people in this world are your friends but to me, you're number one.
I know we've been friends for mere 4 years but still, time doesn't decide. Maybe I've known Haikal for a long time, but a girl always need a girlfriend to talk to. Maybe I don't always find you when I'm in trouble but you're always on my list to call if I need a friend to share my story with.
I can't always lie to you because you know my face too well when I've been hiding something. Sometimes, I hide things from you because I don't want you to carry my burden. Know that I am always beside you to say "it's going to be okay"..
I may not always remember your birthday but everytime we're together, its our day.

Your friend,
Nabila

1 comment: