Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If I Love Someone

I am lying if I say I have never loved anyone.Yet I don't think I have ever loved anyone. Because I believe you will truly love someone once you love Allah. Once you love someone for the sake of Allah, you have achieve the greatest love of all and InsyaAllah your life with him will be a blissful one..

YA ALLAH
if I fall in love,
Let me fall for someone who
never gets tired of remembering You

YA ALLAH
if i love someone,
do not let me love him more
than I cherish You

YA ALLAH
If I miss someone,
let me miss the one who
always sujud..only to you

YA ALLAH
if I were to be with someone,
Let me be with him who practices
your religion, follow the Sunnah

YA ALLAH
if I am destined to be with someone,
make my journey to your heaven
with him as my guide

Right till now, I don't think I am able to have this feeling inside me. I don't think I am strong enough to handle Love to a man when I am still searching for His love..

Can you believe it for my entire life I have never clapped both hands. I guess I am lucky haha..
Anyway, I heard a saying once
"Jika kamu menyukai seseorang dan hanya kamu dan Allah sahaja yang mengetahuinya, maka kamu sedang berjihad"
I don't really know whether that is true or not though.
So far, no one has been the one for me yet.Hey, I'm only eighteen and if Allah willing,I have a lot more ahead of me. My goal right now is pursuing my dream in Medicine. InsyaAllah I am on my way to become a qualified doctor.

Dr. Nabila Rosaidi (a girl can make a dream come true!)


1 comment:

  1. slm..
    if ur looking for a word for sujud
    its prostrate.. not prostate kay..=)
    jazakallah

    ReplyDelete