Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Biggest Loser or Biggest Lover

So, I saw the programme The Biggest Loser Asia today and it got me thinking about this one contestant. He'd got voted out actually. The main reason why the others voted him out mainly because this Hafiz lose his concentration. Why? Because he was falling in love with this girl called Christine who is in the game too. What the...
Right now, what I don't understand is why, even IF you are in love with someone, why can't you use it as an inspiration? Why does it have to be the reason to fall?To be lacking in concentration in whatever you are doing just because you're crazy about someone. It's not right people!
I always hate it when I lose my concentration particularly when I'm studying or doing something really important but suddenly got distracted because this person keeps popping into my head. I didn't ask for it but then I thought I was the One who brought him into my head (If you know what I mean). I know its hard sometimes to not think about someone you like for a day but you got to think of what is more important. For example, in The Biggest Loser competition. It's a game. It's a competition for God's sake. Know your purpose in life. Did you enter the game to win or to fall in love? Yes, these things do happen unexpectedly. You never know what's around the corner. But pull yourself together! Get your eyes back on the goal, achieve it and then get back to love. "Kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana." Correct me if I'm wrong here.

"sikaranye, untuk mencari teman hidup, bg saya cuba la perbaiki diri kita untuk lebih kuat berpegang pada agama dulu.. insya Allah, akan bertemu pula dengan pasangan yang juga kuat agamanya..

bukan kah lelaki yang baik itu untuk perempuan yang baik pula.."

The quote above I got from someone in ILuvIslam.com. He's right. If you want to love someone, you'd better earn His Love before that. You think you are in love with someone but you never know for sure if he's the one straight away do you? So, focus on what you want to achieve first. Don't give up all you have worked for so willingly for a thing called Love. Yes, Love needs sacrifice but make sure you are doing the right thing. Don't risk it all for the wrong reason.



200960830l.jpg
Wallahualam

3 comments:

  1. "It's a game. It's a competition for God's sake. Know your purpose in life. "

    u sound like me when i was 15.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ur opinion on this stays the same all these years?
    truthfully, i'm trying to convince myself really on this subject.
    i'm growing up slower than u i guess =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah, its not the topic, its the writing style.. huhu..
    but seriously.. the 'iluvchristine' move was soo ridiculous.. even for tv..

    ReplyDelete