Saturday, February 20, 2010

You Need Two Hands to Clap

Lets say that you're in love with someone. Of course you're wishing like hell that he would love you back. You are willing to give everything you have to him just so that he replies your love letters..You filled his school locker with gorgeous and expensive gifts only to have him enjoying the free presents, not trying to find or even care about the sender. Would your heart be broken to pieces finding out the person you cherished the most doesn't know you even existed?
Now, lets look it through another perspective. You and The Almighty. He is The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. He loves every living creature in this world but how many of us repay His love by doing what He wants you to?How many?
Truthfully, I didn't care that much either about all of this when I was younger.But then as I get older I see that His Love is the most powerful of all and to me if I can't earn His love, I am not yet ready to learn to love someone. There is nothing that can outstand His Love towards us. Ya Allah, let me be close to You and remember You every single day that I am going through.
Just like my fellow blogger, I agree that we always ask what we want but do we give anything in return? Even if we perform all the ibadah, is it out of Love? We pray five times a day but did we remember him throughout the prayers? Or does the mind wander off someplace else? Yes it is hard to be khusyuk when doing ibadah and I am sad to say that I too have this problem.
Return His Love out of the goodness in your heart. You love Him and He will always loves you more. When you have two hands, you clap and it makes a sound.

2 comments:

  1. Kemudian, aku pergi ke masjid untuk menunaikan solat. Aku bayangkan Allah berada di hadapanku, syurga di sebelah kananku, neraka di sebelah kiriku, malaikat maut di belakangku. Aku bayangkan seolah-olah sedang berdiri di atas titian Siratul Mustaqim. Aku menganggap solatku waktu itu adalah solat yang terakhir, kemudian aku niatkan dan bertakbir dengan baik", terang Hatim.

    "Setiap bacaan dan doa dalam solatku itu aku fahami maknanya, kemudian aku rukuk dan sujud dengan tawaduk. Aku bertasyahud dengan penuh pengharapan dan aku salam dengan ikhlas. Begitulah aku menunaikan solat.

    hehe..bella, since i read n then wrote the 'Solat Terakhir' entry, i think i could improve my khusyuk.. ahah try la..

    You love Him and He will always loves you more. When you have two hands, you clap and it makes a sound.>>>nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. asfa??..
    hey..thanks!..

    hmm...i would like to ask somethng for both of u..bella n asfa...
    hmmm...referring to diz phrase..

    if I can't earn His love, I am not yet ready to learn to love someone. There is nothing that can outstand His Love towards us...

    yeah..i agree with that to0..somehow..
    thing that going r not as what i wish for..
    hmm..i know bout diz..love ALLAH..
    tapi sayang..di saat kiter mule tahu tentang ni..LOVE ALLAH...hmm..sayangnyer..
    i've share my love to someone..
    n i also know that i wont get my real love till I have His love..
    TAPI..b4 that happens n before i know bout that..i've given my heart to someone else..
    what should i do...??..

    ReplyDelete