Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A peek inside my diary

I'd never thought I would be feeling this dumb again.
After so many times being let down, I am going through the merry-go-round again. I hated it
It's the feeling of being alone, that I don't belong with anyone. Maybe it's not for years and years to come but I want the feel of secure. That I don't have to search for anyone again. Just him and that is that.
Is it enough, using modern technology as the middle person so you can reach him? How on earth am I supposed to meet up with him when we're living hundred miles away from each other? But then, even if we'd ever get the chance to meet, would I go?
ok, I am talking like a saddo.
If there was ever The One, I want him to be mine. Everyone has their pros and cons. I just have to accept it as a part of him.
BUT
Now, come to think of it, why shouldn't I let go of this stuff? It'll come.Eventually.
Let's focus on MEDIC first.
I've got a whole loads of bodies coming my way. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment