Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Syukran

Got my bags packed last Thursday. I was going to go to kl for UM. I was offered asasi sains hayat. When I first read the result of UPU online, I was really not expecting for Universiti Malaya as it was my second choice. I admit, I was not grateful of what I'd got in the first place. I built higher hopes for MARA. I prayed and I prayed. Till one day, I realised that a lot of people out there were praying to get A place at ANY university and I should have been ever so grateful for my offer. UM is one of the top universities in Malaysia, also the oldest one. I stopped and I thought back, why shouldn't I be thankful to Allah for offering me this opportunity?
So, I've decided to go for UM while still waiting for MARA.
On 21st May at 4.00pm, I got a message saying I got an offer from MARA.

Tahniah anda berjaya

Tarikh Pendaftaran : 22.6.2010
Kursus : PERUBATAN
Program/Tempat : INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) / KOLEJ MARA BANTING (KMB)

This is what I have been praying for.All this time, this is what I had hoped and dreamed about.And I got it. Syukran Ya Rabb
I do believe, if we pray and our nawaitu is for a good cause in the future not for just ourselves but for everyone you are with and will meet, insyaAllah your dreams can come true

No comments:

Post a Comment