Thursday, December 30, 2010

Car

I hit the side of the road with my mum's car today.
The front tyre is now flat. It was a new tyre, got changed 2 days ago!
I told my mum I didn't want to drive the car anymore before this because I'm tired of it. Maybe once I was all excited getting my driver's license plus I got to be a chauffeur for my mum every now and then. Those days are over.
After having to drive back and forth from my house to Alor Star to do my hospital attachment, it was tired. And I haven't even spend one hour on a rod in KL on my own!
I'm sorry mummy. I swear I'll pay for the damage.
It would be so easy if I took the car straight to repair and change the tyre before I told my mum about it. She's in KL right now f.y.i.
We're supposed to pick her up tonight using her car at the airport but now the car can't be used because of the flat tyre. And I was the cause of it.
I am praying that she would not scream at me because of the car. (not that she will but then she'll be angry alright)
It's not as if I'd hit anyone with it but then I was reckless.





Me + car = not a good combination right now

3 comments:

  1. chill.. pray that she wont mad..
    get those repairing stuff done and she'll be fine, with God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she did get mad and it was all she talked about all morning..pfftt..xpe2 nk jd

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh relax ar..only flat tyre, well what i did with my mum's car is i hit the car with the road divider and it got a scratched pretty bad and also bumps. you cn see it clearly on the right side. huhu. my dad n mum just make faces with me and thats all. alhamdulillah nothing bad happen to me, just a little trauma. not to drive again after that..huhu..maybe drive carefully.hehe

    ReplyDelete