Tuesday, May 31, 2011

After such a long time


Well, i've decided to get back to my blogging after such a long time..
My mum's recently came home after days at Sarawak for her work and God I've missed her so much. Now I know how it feels like living with a siblings and a single-father. You have to depend on ur grandma's cookings a lot when ur mum's not around! Good thing our kampung is quite near so with only a 30-minute drive, we have food!
It's always true that mums spend more on their kids rather than themselves. Well, my mum bought lots of stuff for each and everyone of us (this is not saying she has never done this before, only that its more this time). Our mum has a way of showing her affection towards us indirectly. Even though she wouldn't cuddle us and give us a kiss like our abah, I can clearly see her love. She doesn't have to show it in order for us to feel it. It's there, naturally and never been less than before.
Now I know for sure that it would be very hard indeed for me if I don't have my ummi. Though I have to admit there have been times before that I was so angry at my mum for such small things and I have acted wrongly towards her. You would never know the real me when I got mad at something unless you've heard or seen me in action. Trust me, you wouldn't want to. But, my mum didn't scold me back or hit me. She has this look in her eyes that could easily be interpreted as dissapointment, and when you get that look, you would wish that she'd hit you with a broom or something.

Enough with the past, coming back to the present...Tada! this is a VERY colourful bag which my mum has bought for me..hmm did you know I look even smaller when I'm carrying this bag as it is way past my knee when the strap is hanging on my shoulder..anyhoo, i'm still grateful. Syukran ya Ummi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment