Saturday, August 27, 2011

Contengan Jalanan I-Fend

Alhadulillah baru seesai baca one of the 2 parts in Contengan Jalanan. and every chapter of this book never fails to teach me sumthing new Masya-Allah :)

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe. (6:125)

Sangat-sangat la bersyukur Allah buka hati utk beli buku Hlovate nie. If I cud, I buy dis book n giv it to everyone I know. nk share betapa sweetnya tarbiyyah Allah melalui Contengan Jalanan.

Allah bagi baca pulak dlm waktu Ramadhan, sma ngn Fend. Godwilling, I want to taste the Ramadhan he has gone through, nak masuk kursus intensif gk. Bestny berlumba-lumba mengutip pahala dgn sahabat2 seperjuangan. Lagi best bila Allah kurniakan Harun untuk kita, mcm nabi Musa r.a.

Sedarlah, Allah always wants the best for us. His guidance is everywhere we lay our eyes on. Kadang-kadang Allah bagi kita air mata untuk dititiskn bukan nak bagi kita sedih, tapi carilah ibrah disebalik kesedihan tu. Ada je Allah nak ajar kita :)

Janganlah Engkau ambil hamba-Mu ini at d eleventh hour. I want to live through a life where I will not regret leaving. Not because of wealth, nor happiness with what i have right now or anything else for that matter. I just want a life where I can dedicate all my doings for You. I want to wake up before its too late.

At first I didn't really understand it.But now Alhamdulillah, Allah has shown me what it means.

The man who decided to change on the 12th hour dies on the 11th


No comments:

Post a Comment