Thursday, November 3, 2011

Curry puff

A good deed goes a long way :)

One of my friend was waiting for me to buy food from the koop stall. suddenly, she saw a teacher coming from the car park carrying heavy bags on her left and right hands. out of her kindness, she offered to help the teacher.
while the teacher went to scan her card at the office, we took her loads (well, only my friend was carrying it. i tagged along behind her :D) upstairs to the staff room. without expecting anything and only thinking of how many hmwrks left to be done, my friend n I walked to our classroom.
out of the blue, someone shouted, "girl! girl!" (nice-i never had anyone called me 'girl' before.haha. it sounded funny somehow)
it turned out d teacher called my friend for something. "i have sumthing to give u."
fuyoo..only helped with bags and there's a return for it?

she said she didnt hav anything fancy to give but only curry puff which she cooked only that morning at home. hmmm...yummy :) it been a long time since i've had homemade curry puffs :)))

lesson learnt: there's always a reward gained when u offer a simple help to someone.

don't ever stop from lending a hand to someone.

1 comment:

  1. and remember to give something when someone helps you. it's a motivational booster. :)

    ReplyDelete