Monday, November 7, 2011

Erti Eidul Adha bagi saya

Alhamdulillah.
Allah has given me d chance to celebrate this year's eidul adha with my beloved family. 
I dunno why but only dis year, eidul adha meant something for me.
its sad actually to think of all of the past eid that has gone by, just like that. only now when I see Baitullah on tv, I don't just see people going round in circles but I felt like I want to be one of them, looking up at Kaabah. 
I'm waiting for the call.
Last night, there was a drama on TV3. Panggilan Baitullah if I'm not mistaken. Thank God it wasn't like any typical Malay movies but it was one with ibrah. at least, i did learn something from it.
In this world, for some people, Allah gave them everything. absolutely everything everyone else would only dream of having. Memang diorg sedekahkan pd jalan Allah, u name it: bagi duit dkt org miskin, bagi makan kat anak2 yatim, etc. Tapi, kalau x dihadirkan dengan rasa ikhlas, apa erti semua itu? Tambah2 lagi bila kita expect something in return. 
Bila seorang hamba Allah ni sanggup korbankan apa yang dia ada untuk orang lain, bukankah itu korban? I think that's the true meaning of korban. bila mana kita bagi dkt orang yang lebih memerlukan, without having to announce to the rest of the world about the good deeds that u did, that's korban.
daging2 yang kita buat korban tu, bukan yang itu yang sampai pd Allah. It's d reason why we did it that matters. because of Him. 
pagi tadi dgr IKIM fm, dj tu ckp kalau kumpul setiap hari seringgit for a whole year, dah boleh wat korban :)  DI nak jugak rasa wat korban tu. Godwills.

1 comment: