Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random

"Awk gagah. Semua org gagah!"

words that are enough to make me retrace my step back.

And to wake up with Allah in mind (which is a really really hard thing to do >.< shame on me) has made my whole day seems full of colours.

I dunno why, but today seems different from every other day. There was no sad feeling, no intention of holding a grudge to anyone, and I laughed a lot ( i had to istighfar a lot too.)

Watching my friends from where I sit in class, watching them paying attention, watching them giving food secretly to the person next to them, trying to help each other stay awake through the lesson, they are all wonderful wonderful pictures.

As I was doing my work on my laptop, I saw writings on my desk which I did not recall having seen it before.

 Go nabila!
Go nabila!
Go nabila! :)

haha.. words from a friend does make you feel much better. words from Him, apatah lagi :)



The joy He gives me by having a good day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment