Saturday, January 21, 2012

your smile


Sungguh, orang-orang yang beriman dan mengerjakan kebajikan, kelak (Allah) Yang Maha Pengasih akan menanamkan rasa kasih sayang (dalam hati mereka)
(19:96)

Its true. Allah's love has no boundaries. even for those who forgets Him, who constantly ignore His signs around them.
He still gives me something I need the most. Not just one, or two, but a whole bunch of them.
Its funny how I can easily open my arms to hug someone who I never knew before, let alone saw them.
But His love shown through their love towards me, has made me who I am today. 
All those countless times I crawled back to my jahiliyah, they grabbed me so tight, as if they would never let me go.

Subhanallah, one of the thing that made me strong to face the uncertainties of the future is our love. Whenever I saw the video on hadith of the sahabah Umar Al-Khattab r.a where he said about the human resources.

I'm scared I couldn't become like Abu Ubaidah r.a or the other sahabah, whom when you throw them anywhere on this Earth, they will be able to take care of the religion.

they will be fine, because Islam is engraved in their hearts.

But I know, at least I have friends who are of the likes of the sahabah. their strength is my strength. which comes from Him. 
Insha Allah if He gives me the opportunity, i will give my best. because i know i'm never alone on this journey. 







though action speaks louder than words. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment