Saturday, September 8, 2012

safe

Best kan rasa ada org yg selalu jaga n tak pernah tinggalkan kita..
That's what I felt during my stay in KL just before Eid.
Alhamdulillah, rasa dipermudahkn yang belum DI rasa sebelum nie.
Tambah2 lagi, the night I took the bus home from Shah Alam. Dah la takde sape2 pon balik sekali, sbb selaluny mesti ada at least 2 3 org jugak la yg balik sekali msa still kt kmb dulu.
Dan ada jugak beberapa detik when I felt like it was going to be my last journey home. Ada..seriously. dah la nak raya. accidents happen. ngeri je baca newspaper kemalangan2 di jalan raya :'(

Alhamdulillah, dipermudahkn dapat tiket balik even though its like 2 or 3 days more before raya even though i had to pay extra for the ticket. no surprise.
So, there I was waiting for the bus at the station and out of nowhere, someone who used to know greeted me. Back then, I still thought it was a coincidence.
it turned out, she was going on the same bus with me. ok, coincidence.
Mula2 naik satu bas ni, dah dpt tempat dduk. single pulak tu. sengih sorg2. tiba2, bus driver kata "awk bas satu lagi. bas tambahan." hilang sengih di muka.
turun laa bawak beg yang agk berat tu, and wait. Another coincidence, the first bus I had to get off from has 3 spaces left. "adik nak balik cepat tak?"
Mestila pakcik driver oii..ok, so up I went again on the bus. and this time, I got a seat next to that person who I used to know. Not some guy, Not a pakcik. But a girl who I used to know :)

Disebabkan dkt tiket tulis straight to my hometown, so DI relax jela atas bas tu sbb ingatkan most of the people on the bus is going to the same destination. Ada la brape stop pkcik bus buat, alor star, jitra etc. Tengah sedap2 tidur, DI dikejutkan oleh pkcik driver. "Turun kat ....... ka?" Angguk dua kali. I was half asleep at that time. Gaya nak terlelap balik, pap! terus bangun tengok depan belakang. the bus was empty. except for thegirl who I used to know and myself. and it was another half and hour before I reache
Hati masa tu hanya Allah saje yang tau how my heartbeat suddenly increases. adrenaline rush.
Masa tu, Allah berjaya buat hati DI sangat2 tersentuh. Allah jaga DI. Allah bagi the girl who I used to know to keep me company. He kept me company through her. He kept me safe with her.

Come to think of it, anything can happen. If I got another date for the bus ticket, I could be going home alone. or what if d girl who i used to know got on another bus atanother bus station. so many what ifs.

safe is only felt when i'm around those people who i know will take care.of.me. safe is only felt when i know i won't get hurt because there's people who i know will watch.over me.

but i know, even when i'm in the middle of nowhere, Allah is always watching. watching ovwr me. keeping me company. keeping me safe. even if there's not a person in sight.

Being safe is guaranteed when u have Him by ur side. i'll b alright insyaallah :)

2 comments:

  1. you should be really2 grateful to her. probably that time some thing has gone through her heart to keep you accompanied and safe. maybe the angel was with you and with her. :). some things like that are rare.

    syukur :)

    ReplyDelete