Monday, July 12, 2010

I miss

24th June 2010

11.25pm

What I missed about Taiping?

I missed the time I called my fellow wingmate and urged them to go to the school cafeteria

I missed the time I walked alone each weekend morning to my class just to get away from everyone else

I missed the time I laughed out loud with my wingmates inside my cube

I missed the breezy mornings and the cold air filling my lungs each time I took a breath

I missed the companionship of my friends when we went down to the surau each sunset

I missed the noise surrounding the classroom

I missed the fight we used to have

I missed the good times I had with everyone in Taiping

I missed the serenity and the calmness in the Surau

I missed the steps I took almost everyday to the library

I missed the walks with a friend we took each time we needed to calm our minds

I missed ordering MacDonalds and waiting for the scrumptious food to arrive at the gate

I missed the teachers giving advice, mad at us and most of all proud of us

I missed the lining-up and chattering while we waited for the teachers

I missed the silence in the classroom when everyone fell asleep with heads tilted to one side or face down on the table

I missed that. I just wished I could go back and replay all of these things with these wonderful people I have met and made friends with. Some have been more than a friend to me. MRSM Taiping is truly one of the best places I have been in my entire life where it has moulded me to become a better person. What I have learned there is a whole new thing. I never thought I would call Taiping a HOME.


 

1 comment: