Monday, July 12, 2010

Let down

Today I have made a mistake. People do make mistakes but that cannot be used as an excuse so that you could be forgiven easily.
Never in my mind I thought of burdening someone especially the people closest to me.but I did. and I truly am sorry.
It is hard when you feel you have let someone down. I think I can stand it if the person is angry with me.What I can't stand if the person tells me she is upset with me, speaks to me in a dissapointed voice. You can tell she is way past the angry part and you let her down so badly.
Why didn't I think before I act? I've made many mistakes recently. Even though I did admit to what I did, I'm still feeling horrible.
I don't know if I'm just unlucky these past few days or Allah is testing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment