Saturday, September 3, 2011

Live on,Nabila

EVen with movies we can get inspiration right?
To be able to realise the message behind dis movie, i've at least cried one litre of tears (exaggerate much?) :)

From dat movie, it made me realised we all have our gift given by God. Its up to us whether or not to use it to the fullest. I don't want it to go to waste. Its true that the road will not be a straight with no obstacles on it. But that's life. we are created to go through hardship. That's fact. What I can do now is to keep going.

Not everyone has the chance that God has given us. Going back to a conversation I had with a friend of mine on ym, he said, "Grab it, even Nabila penat atau bosan. Peluang ni datang skali je dalam hidup. Jangan siakan."
Thanks for dat :)

No matter how hard it is to stay up, no matter how boring the stacks full of assignments would b (you name it: EE, ToK, world lit etc) I'll take it.

Live on. I got a lot more to face ahead right :)
Live On! InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment