Friday, February 3, 2012

+ -

Sometimes He helps us by giving us what we really3x need the most. and sometimes He helps us by giving what we least expected to get. and through that, He made us what we are right now.

He tests me both ways.
He made my Individual Oral Presentation went very smoothly (well, at least that's what I think. alhamdulillah :D) 
and then, he made my journey back home went very roughly.

two in one eh? 

But thanks to Him also,
Inna ma'al 'usri yusra
Verily, when there are difficulties, there are relief
(94:6)

Allah ulang dua kali kot. Twice, He said whenever u face difficulties, for sure there will also be a way to overcome it. and peganglah dengan ayat nie. for He sure sends His help in ways u can never think of. 

and He did just that to me.

I'm the type of person who always goes by the book. and when told that we can't go home on Thursday (even when there's no class on Friday), that was it. ticket flight was on Thursday 19:50.
what to do.what to do.what to do.
i've been worrying myself about this for the whole Thursday. trying to find ways to go home.
i can't go by taxi alone, too dangerous.
nak tumpang kawan, sama2 takut nak keluar.
n macam2 lagi la.

Sungguh, usahamu memang beraneka macam
(92:4)

Tepat sekali. macam2 pikir nak buat.
risau smpai kawan pun naik risau. and what dear friends i hav :')
Allah sends His help through my sisters, who lend their hands to me.
At last, a sis whom i barely knew b4 this, came down to KMB straight after work to pick me up and send me off to lcct.
apa connection kiteorg ad b4 this? only one. kami berkasih sayang kerana Dia. and because we're together in this path, sgtla x pelik mcm mna seorg akhawat yg x ad persamaan langsung melainkan kiteorg ad Dia, snggup bergegas semata-mata nak amek DI.

subhanallah. how His love can tie us together.
jazakillahu khairan kathira sis for ur help.

betapa untungnya berkasih sayang kerana Dia!




1 comment: