Thursday, February 23, 2012

a roller coaster

iman is fluctuating.
and now it is at its lowest.
a roller coaster ride, dats it.

but Allah knows all dat. He's the one who gives me life. like a mother having an intuition about her daughter needing her the most at one particular time, Allah is much more than that.
He knows what i need, and i don't even hav to say it out loud. an intuition? not at all. its called love.
even when i seek a person to tell me the solution to a problem i'm having, He gives it straight away without having me telling Him.

He gives it through the words of a sister. a companion whom I have missed for so long :')
even hundreds n thousands of miles separating us, Allah is the one who makes the impossible, becomes possible.

When we realised that we r not strong anymore, seek HELP.
don't pull back.
never, ever QUIT.
its not in my dictionary, its not in urs.

see it as a way for Allah to clean our hearts. our hearts, which we have left it untouched with Allah's love for so long.
Allah is telling me to clean it. properly this time.

celupkan saya dalam iman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment