Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pandangan

If there is one thing I don't like the most, its when a person holding a grudge on me for some reason which I don't even know.

The way they stare, the way that says "i don't wanna look at you", everything they do that simply holds a statement: you're not in my friend-list.

Ok.

I notice things even to the tiniest detail. but then again, maybe I'm wrong. maybe my interpretation was wrong. maybe that person simply had a bad day and I happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Is it my fault then? you tell me.

I could look at it that way or i can look at it as a tarbiyyah that Allah wants to give me.
Who do I care the most?
Is it how YOU look at ME?
or how I look like to HIM?

which one is more important?
One thing I learned: you will get tired trying to live up to a standard that humans set for u. but when it comes to Allah, you are trying to be the best that you can be. and u don't know what the limit is which will push u towards becoming the ideal muslim that u can be.

isn't that our goal, brothers n sisters?
innallaha ma'ana.
don't be sad because Allah is watching over us and He knows which one of us is doing what He wants. the main thing, do it for Him, not for anyone else. live up to His expectation because He is The Best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment