Saturday, October 1, 2011

Falling in Love with you

dlm kekalutan dunia, diri ini sering terleka. lalai.
Sampaikan solat, xterjaga khusyuknya.
I cudn't remember the last time I cried to you.
When you were always by my side, I looked for someone else.

The busyness of this world is drowning me. Pull me back up, please.
Sometimes I just want to leave all these work. Most of the time, I want just want to stop feeling so tired. I couldn't find the strength. Not without You.

I often forget how much I need You. How much help You've given me.
This hardship, I do believe I can get through it. I just need You to push me forward

"Grieve not, Allah is with us"
This ayat never fails to make me feel better :')

Sikit je lagi perjuangan di sini

O mankind, indeed you are laboring toward your Lord with [great] exertion and will meet it.
(84:6)
I am doing this for You,
hoping that I am able to meet You one day
so that I can say,
"I've done what you've told me to, Allah"

No comments:

Post a Comment