Friday, October 14, 2011

Sejauh Manakah?

"Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum itu sebelum mereka mengubah diri mereka sendiri."

What does d ayat above shows?
Everyday I sit in front of my desk in my room with d ayat next to me. Reminding me all the time of what I need to do. It was d ayat that pulled me back up in Sem 1. Yup, still remember it. It was after Econs paper. I thought I’d answered so bad that as soon as everyone was out of the exam hall, I cried. Haha. Well, I can laugh now but back then, it was horrible.
Maybe it was only d first sem. Back in high school, I cudn’t recall if I had cried or not about these sort of stuff.
But the point I am stressing on here, what do u get in the end after u cry until u look like a panda? I did this before. Lots of time. and it didn’t made me feel any better.
Looking back at d ayat, Allah has shown us d solution.
If u just sit n do nothing, n all u do is regretting what’s being done, you wont get nowhere. GET UP.
Change.
Allah will help those who help themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment