Monday, June 6, 2011

2 places on Earth I wanna go to

I don't know why but I would love to go to Beijing. There was a friend of mine who went to this place and when I saw the pictures, it was like an instant love. For me, Beijing has something that I couldn't point my finger to. Its such a..what's the word for it? It has its own attraction to my heart.
Once I saw a documentary on it n from there I knew it was a place in China with most Muslims in it (InsyaAllah betul :) It always amazes me to find a race other than Malays or Arabs with Islam in their heart and how strong they are with their faith. even the Malays right now are facing so much problem.
Kadang-kadang tu rasa Ya Allah malunye tengok bangsa sendiri ntah hanyut ke mana but then where is my role in preventing it? Cakap pandai tapi tangan nie x intervene2 pun. Ye memang selemah-lemah iman mencegah dengan hati but I believe there is so much more than we as brothers and sisters of Islam, can do. Only I need guidance from you all.
Anyway, if I have a chance to go to Beijing, I would visit the Great Wall of China and Summer Palace. hehe, these are the only two place I know right now.O and hari tu ada my ustaz kt kmb, dia kata dia nak g becuti nak menziarahi pusara Saad b Abu Waqqas..aku yang xtau pape nie ingat kt negeri Arab la. but then, a friend said "fuyooo, ustaz nak g China tuh." Ok, nabila. u're so need to read on sirah again. Even though its in Guangzhou, I'm sure I could diverge a little bit from Beijing to visit pusara Saad b Abu Waqqas :)

Dalam rukun Islam yang ke-5, Allah said "tunaikan haji sekali seumur hidup jika mampu". This year, my parents had a chance (given by Allah) to perform umrah. Hearing my mother's stories made me wanna go through all the extaordinary experiences myself. For some ppl, they may hav been there once or twice or even every year but for me yang tak pernah jejakkan kaki kt sana, for sure I want to have the chance to go. Cuti ni, ada dua org dari kelas aku yang pegi sana. eeee sgt best!
My mum said, "Sitting on the steps in Masjidil Haram with the Kaabah in front of me made me forget all the worries in the world and it just filled me with such tranquility that there is no word to describe the feeling." O Allah, I wanna feel it too!
Just something to ponder on:Have you ever wondered macam mana satu tamadun agung boleh bermula di tengah2 padang pasir sedangkan all the other great civilisation start dekat tepi2 (rewind back to ur form 4 books ppl) Allah nak tunjukkan kalau Allah kata 'kun-fayakun', anything can happen. betapa bertuahnya kita sebagai saudara Islam.

I couldn't really say that these are the only places on Earth I wanna go to but right now, they are on the top of the list with Makkah leading :) InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment