Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sifat Manusia yang Allah benci

Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Mengapa kamu mengatakan sesuatu yang tidak kamu kerjakan?
(Itu) sangatlah dibenci di sisi Allah sekiranya kamu mengatakan sesuatu yang tidak kamu kerjakan.
(61:2-61:3)

From my earlier post, I said that iman turun naik tapi saya harus membuat sesuatu dan tidak hanya membiarkan iman saya terus menjunam lebih teruk lagi.
I think I have to be constantly reminded all the time on this particular issue.
Tidakkah ayat di atas ini satu amaran daripada Allah? Saying things but you yourself not doing it is a horrible thing to do. But I couldn't lie to myself how many times I have done that.
"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman..." This is without doubt a hard thing to do as I am always doing something wrong but that doesn't mean I have to stop myself from trying. At the very least, I have an effort in trying to become one. Whether I will or will not, it all depends on Allah. But Nabila, have you tried hard enough? Or it is just like melepaskan batuk di tangga? When you get to the middle of the journey, you always stop and rest for a long time, when actually what you have to do is go on.
"Mengapa kamu mengatakan sesuatu yang tidak kamu kerjakan?" Perghh..this verse is like a a stab through the heart. Allah is always giving me signs and giving me the end of the rope to grab on and come back to Him. Have I even tried to take it? Even if I did, I think it always slips. I am not hanging on to it tightly enough. What made you do that then? It seems like what the love letters you've read over and over again enters your right ear and exit through your left ear. It never stays in your heart. How many black spots do you think covering your heart now? Is the numbers growing?
"itu sangatlah DIBENCI di sisi Allah..." Ok. Allah didn't use the word 'tidak menyukai' or other words that are softer. This is HATE. So, it really does mean Allah hate this attitude of human. We are like travellers, only stopping in 'Dunia' to pack for an even longer journey ahead. And throughout our time at this pit-stop, we are supposed to seek 'redha Allah'. The worst thing that could happen is we get the opposite of His redha. Nabila, nabila. Please, you are not merely writing this down. You're the one writing all of this and remember, Allah tidak menyukai orang yang mengatakan sesuatu yang mereka tidak kerjakan. Always remember that.

PS: the itallic writing above besides the verse of Al-Quran are my conscience speaking out to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment