Monday, June 6, 2011

In the jungle?!

How old were you when you started to think about how your own family would be like?
Well, I couldn't exactly remember when but I know for sure it was way back when I was young hehe...

When I have my own kids (this was a long time ago), I'd actually thought to whisk away all my children and go build a treehouse in the jungle (HAHAHA).
Sebab apa aku nak wat cmnie?
Tengokla ap yang semakin menjadi2 di dunia ni. takutnya kalau kita x boleh nak mendidik anak2 kita dengan baik dan akhirnya, mereka menjadi rakan-rakan syaitan. Na'uzubillah...I'm scared if I fail to raise my kids properly, fail to lead them to Allah. I am very thankful for having the chance to be raised in a wonderful family. Memang betulla, 'anak itu ibarat kain putih dan ibu bapa yang mencorakkannya.'
Parents do play the biggest role in shaping their child, whether they would turn good or even bad. However, we can't simply turn a blind eye to the external factors: friends, internet, etc...

I thought at that time (back when I was small, that is) the simplest way to avoid my child from having negative influences is to bring them to a place where there would be nobody else around, just us. A treehouse would be perfect. just like the one in george of the jungle. ooo best2. Maybe once in a while I could bring them to the city...

If george can raise a family in the jungle why can't I?
Ok..back to reality NABILA!

aku rasa susah la kalo nak totally avoid the whole world. And akan jadi ssh kalo nak ajar anak2 sorg sbb brape sgtlah ilmu yang kita ada berbanding dengan ustaz dan ustazah, kalo x pun org yang dah ad banyak ilmu dr kita yg seciput nie..
so, whatever diffiiculties that comes in my way now n in the future, I pray that Allah gives me strength to do my best in overcumin the hurdles in life insyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment